To be Africa’s leading producer of cement, respected for the quality of its products and services and for the way it conducts its business.
- To deliver strong returns to our shareholders by selling high-quality products at affordable prices, backed by excellent customer service.
- To help Nigeria and other African countries towards self-reliance and self-sufficiency in the production of the world’s most basic commodity, by establishing efficient production facilities in strategic locations close to key growth markets.
- To provide economic benefits to local communities by way of direct and indirect employment in all countries in which we operate.
- To lead the way in areas such as Governance, Sustainability and Environmental Conservation and to set a good example for other companies to follow.
Our Core Values
- Customer Service: As a world-class organization, we understand that we exist to serve and satisfy our customers. Accordingly, our customer orientation reflects intimacy, integrity and learning.
- Entrepreneurship: We continuously seek and develop new business, employing state-of-the-art methods to retain our market leadership.
- Excellence: We are a large organisation, working together to deliver the best products and services to our valuable customers and stakeholders. To achieve this, we demonstrate teamwork, respect and meritocracy.
- Leadership: We thrive on being leaders in our business, markets and communities. To drive this we focus on continuous improvement, partnership and professionalism.