Welcome to Dangote Cement Plc
Cement type CEM II 32.5R (B-L) is used for manufacturing C8/10-C25/30 class concretes (forms dense and less porous concrete structure resulting in concrete durability), ferroconcrete, their composite and monolithic constructions such as:
– Building mortars for plastering, and floor screeding (it doesn’t tend to separate water).
– Road-building constructions, especially as soil stabilisers.
– Average height buildings.
– Waste depots.
– For ready-mix concrete industry, concrete fabricated with Falcon remains for relatively long period (good workability) before pouring.
– Mortars for filling the joints in between
Most suitable for low load bearing applications, and for jobs in a harsh and aggressive environment.