In the course of the year – and in accordance with best practice – Dangote Cement Plc ensured total compliance with regulatory requirements with respect to filings and statutory returns. These filings were made pursuant to the following regulations:
The following notifications and returns were filed by the Company in the course of the year.
– Audited Financial Statement for the Year
– Quarterly Unaudited Financial Statements
– Notification of meetings (Board, AGM, Stakeholders)
– Notification of close periods
– Notification of Insider list
– Corporate Governance Report
– Report on unclaimed dividends
– Disclosure of Directors Interests
– Disclosure of Price Sensitive Information
– Payment of Dividends
– Filing of Change in Director
– Resolutions from Meetings
– Notification of Corporate Governance Policies together with periodic updates.